At Elhifa, we have strong commitment to Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) at our workplace and integrate OHS policies into our daily business operations. We are committed to prevent ill health and injury in and around the workplace and are dedicated to maintain the OHS of all employees, suppliers / contractors, customers, and other stakeholders.
This commitment is supported by the top management and makes sure collective responsibility of all employees.
We continue to emphasize and exercise our responsibility to:
- To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment;
- To ensure safe handling and use of substances;
- To provide information instruction and supervision for employees;
- To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training;
- To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions
We are responsible for developing our safety objectives and targets for continual improvement in its OHS performance. These objectives shall be reviewed at least once a year and will be made available to all stakeholders. We have organized our management resources to execute appropriate activities to meet our OHS policy.